The Association is the only truly national organization representing private language centers across Malaysia. It is where to encounter ideas and enhance our role to shape tomorrow’s education practices and policies, and to connect with diverse professionals in similar practice.
Vision : To develop a perception of Malaysia as the preferred destination for learning English and other languages.
Mission : To ensure that all students in The Association’s member institutions enjoy high quality and positive learning experience in Malaysia.
That The Association’s members be seen as a united body whenever approaching The Association’s strategic partners, government bodies and the ministries.
- Act as a body of liaison with the government and statutory bodies.
- Disseminate information to its members regarding the introduction of, or amendment to legislation or regulation having potential to positively or negatively influence their operations.
- Promote Malaysia as a location of excellence for learning English or other languages.
- Strive to increase the number of international students choosing Malaysia for education.
- Encourage the highest professional standards throughout the industry and among its members’ centers.
- Assist the professional growth of member centers through the exchange of educational ideas and professional development of staff.
- Maintain a directory of all known institutions eligible for membership.
- Represent the interests of its members in all its activities and in the design and compilation of any promotional material.